Monday, January 30, 2017

WHAT LACK I YET? - my new book

As of late, I haven't been heavily involved in writing new posts on the blog. The reason for this is that I've been busy writing a book. In August of last year, the Lord put it on my heart to turn my focus to a great quote by Joseph Smith and write a few words on that. And so I've done.

The book will in a non-confrontative way help Mormons to a new way of looking at our doctrine and what Joseph was all about. Hopefully, the book will motivate its readers to repent, and thereby letting God take from them what they don't need and give them what they do need.

In short, the book is an attempt to learn what we have to know in order to desire what we must have. If you find it valuable, please share with friends and family.

A physical copy of the book can be ordered on Amazon.

If you prefer the pdf-version, you can access that here. A smaller sized pdf is found here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm anxious to read your book, I'm sure it will help me to understand better what I'm lacking, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed reply:

      Did you read the book? What did you think?

      Delete